Nothing screams Spring more than fresh strawberries!
We loved working with former MKR star Paul Bullpitt last year and think his recipe for grilled haloumi with strawberries, basil and honey is definitely worthy of a repost.
GRILLED HALOUMI WITH STRAWBERRIES, BASIL AND HONEY
- 500g of haloumi cut into slabs
- Small punnet of strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 4 tbsp of natural honey
- Pre-heat the grill on your bbq to a medium/high heat
- Lightly oil the slabs of haloumi with a brush and grill on the BBQ until cooked, about 3 minutes each side. You want to see the grill lines on the haloumi
- Once cooked, serve the haloumi with slices of strawberries and sprinklings of basil
- Drizzle with honey and enjoy.