Planning on firing up the BBQ this weekend? You’ll love this recipe from Barbeques Galore for Pork Ribs with Sticky Barbeque Sauce. Enjoy!
nutritional count per serving 15g total fat (5.7g saturated fat); 2307kJ (552 cal); 44.7g carbohydrate; 60.2g protein; 1.6g fibre
Prep Time:45m | Cooking Time:45m | Serves:4
- 75kg (3½ pounds) american-style pork spare ribs
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato sauce (ketchup)
- ½ cup (110g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Bring large saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce heat; add ribs, simmer, covered, about 40 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine ribs and remaining ingredients in medium bowl; season.
- Cook ribs on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan) about 15 minutes, basting occasionally with remaining marinade.
- Cut ribs into serving-sized portions.