Make a resolution to start your health journey this summer with the help of Jenny Craig at Homeworld Helensvale.
Be the healthiest version of you and live life to the full, with this delicious recipe for Watermelon Mojito Mocktails for those long hot days spent having fun with family and friends by the pool.
Watermelon Mojito Mocktail
• 1 cup watermelon, chopped
• Juice of 2 limes
• 2 tsp natural sweetener i.e. stevia 4 mint leaves, torn
• 1 cup diet ginger ale
• 1 cup soda water
• 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
1. In a blender, blend watermelon, lime juice and a handful of ice until smooth.
2. In the bottom of 2 tall glasses, muddle 2 mint leaves with 1 tsp of sweetener in each glass.
3. Divide the watermelon puree from the blender evenly be- tween the 2 glasses. Add 1⁄2 cup of diet ginger ale to each glass and top with soda water.
4. Stir to combine. Garnish with a mint sprig.
Check out the Jenny Craig Special Summer BBQ Edition for more tasty summer recipes to keep you inspired and motivated on your health journey.