Need a healthy dinner on the double? This vegetarian zoodle bake is a quick and easy midweek dinner that takes only 15 minutes prep time filling hungry tummies fast.
- 800g sweet potato, peeled
- 4 green zucchini, trimmed
- 2 yellow zucchini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 300g cherry truss tomatoes
- 100g drained Castello Feta Cubes
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- Baby rocket, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease a 2L (8 cup) baking dish.
Use a spiraliser to cut the sweet potato and zucchini into noodles. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the olive oil, garlic, oregano and chilli. Season. Gently toss to combine. Transfer the vegie noodle mixture to the prepared dish. Arrange the tomatoes on top. Bake for 40 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered and the sweet potato is tender.
Preheat the grill on high. Scatter the feta cubes and grated mozzarella over the vegetables. Grill for 5 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted and golden. Top with the rocket.