With the Christmas holidays but a distant memory, we’re well and truly back in the weekly grind with work, school and family commitments meaning meal planning and prep may not always be a priority.
Jenny Craig shows how to whip up a delicious dinner (that’s healthy!) in under ten minutes with this easy Chicken Fettuccine.
Chicken Fettuccine with sautéed mushrooms, zucchini and broccoli
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine
- Spray oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into rounds
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked off
- ¼ tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Heat Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine as per instructions on the package.
- While the meal is warming, heat a frypan on high heat and lightly spray with oil. Add the crushed garlic, zucchini, broccoli, mushroom, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables have softened and are slightly golden.
- Place the vegetables onto a plate, top with the warmed Jenny Craig Chicken Fettuccine and stir to combine.
For more nourishing recipes and information on how Jenny Craig can help you stick to your health goals in 2020, pop in and see the team at Homeworld Helensvale or phone them on 07 5501 2900