HOMEWORLD HELENSVALE IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S BEST PERFORMING LARGE FORMAT RETAIL AND MIXED-USE PRECINCTS STRATEGICALLY LOCATED IN GOLD COAST GROWTH CORRIDOR.
THE DOMINANT LARGE FORMAT PROPERTY ON THE GOLD COAST
- Largest and most successful Large Format Retail and mixed use precinct on the Gold Coast
- Next largest Large Format Retail precinct located approximately 20 km to the south at Bundall
- Diverse tenancy mix of 54 tenancies providing a unique level of critical mass in the trade area and competitive one stop shopping
- Securely anchored by leading national retailers Fantastic Furniture, JB Hi-Fi and the Good Guys
LOCATED IN ONE OF QUEENSLANDS FASTEST GROWING CATCHMENTS
- Homeworld Helensvale is situated in the northern suburbs of the Gold Coast, 15 km to the north of Surfers Paradise and 65 km south of the Brisbane CBD
- The Gold Coast is one of the fastest growing regions in Queensland, with the population expected to increase by more than 220,000 over the next 20 years
- The northern growth corridor of the Gold Coast region will provide the majority of this population growth and extends from Helensvale and Oxenford
- Household incomes of PTA residents are some 6% above the South East Queensland benchmark
PROMINENT POSITION WITH EXCEPTIONAL EXPOSURE TO ONE OF AUSTRAIA BUSIEST ROADWAYS
- Prominent position at the south-eastern intersection of Siganto Drive and Hope Island Road, directly adjacent to the Pacific Motorway (M1), the major north-south carriageway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Exceptional exposure to over 148,500 vehicles per day along the M1, one of the busiest roads in Australia
- Easily accessible for the surrounding population via Hope Island Road, the major east-west route carrying approximately 28,548 cars per day
Specially designed to service the demand for medical and health services in the Northern Gold Coast region, the GC North Medical Hub will be the largest on the Northern end of the Gold Coast in both size and service providers once complete.
Click here for more information on this opportunity and to download our leasing pack with leasing plans, renders and a demographic report.
Preferred Usage: Would suit furniture, homewares or lifestyle retailer.
- Office area adjacent to sales counter
- Auto doors
- Heavy duty racking in storage area
- Staff room with toilet facilities
- Fantastic Furniture and JB Hi Fi Home as your neighbours
Preferred Usage: Would suit – fast food operator/restaurant operator.
- To complement existing food operators we see an opportunity for Vietnamese, Chicken, Indian, Chinese, ice cream, donuts.
- High profile location with direct Hope Island Road exposure.
- Burgeoning catchment population.
Watch our video below to tour Homeworld Helensvale and see what makes our precinct the best of its kind in South East Queensland.